Dear CEBS Graduates and Students in the Washington, DC Metropolitan Area,
The Capital Chapter of the International Society of Certified Employee Specialists has open positions for the Board of Directors! Please consider contributing your talent and join us for 2018!
The Chapter’s goals are to:
- Provide continuing education opportunities through educational programs addressing timely and critical benefit issues at meetings and seminars
- Offer an exchange of information among employee benefits professionals at the local level
- Support candidates in their pursuit of the Certified Employee Benefit Specialist (CEBS) designation
- Enhance the visibility of the CEBS designation in the local community
- Recruit and retain members
The time commitment is minimal:
- Conference Calls – monthly 1-hour planning sessions w/ the Board
- Events – bi-monthly 2-hour events in the local area
- Position specific duties – 2-3 hours per month
Positions available, 1-year term (must be CEBS graduate, member of the ISCEBS and of the Capital Chapter):
- Vice President
Positions available, 3-year term (must be CEBS student with at least one exam passed, member of the ISCEBS and of the Capital Chapter):
For more information, please contact Sue Andres at firstname.lastname@example.org and/or attend our next event, The Opioid Crisis, Thursday, October 19th to talk to us in person!